Hot air is the sterilant used in the dry heat sterilizer (hot air oven). The Cox dry heat sterilizer is a rapid cycle dry heat sterilizer and is typically run for six minutes at 375°, it comes with 3 Pre-set cycles: 6 minutes, 8 minutes and 12 minutes.
Sterilization Cycles in as little as 6 Minutes!
Fast, Easy to Use and Convenient
Advantages of COX Model 6000 Dry Heat Sterilizer
- Greatly reduce risk of DLK (Diffuse Lamellar Keratitis) due to the absence of water.
- The COX RAPID DRY HEAT STERILIZER utilizes dry heat rather than steam and pressure to sterilize which increases safety.
- It won't dull or pit your instruments or cause them to rust, thus extending the life of every costly instrument.
- Dry heat sterilization does not require a dry cycle that adds to the sterilization cycle time.
- No need to purchase supplies such as distilled water, rust inhibitors, or chemical solutions.
- The superior speed of the COX STERILIZER gets instruments turned around to you quicker, reducing the amount of instrument investment.
- Virtually maintenance free
Preferred method of sterilization by Refractive Surgeons and other medical disciplines worldwide.
New Key Features
- Updated to latest microprocessor technology for precision time and temperature control.
- Integrated USB port for recording or printing cycle data.
- Use your own thumb drive for paperless data storage or use optional printer.
Cycle 1: 6 minutes for unwrapped instruments
Cycle 2: 8 minutes for hand pieces and medical drills
Cycle 3: 12 minutes for wrapped instruments
Included with Sterilizer
One Removable Instrument Basket
Basket Removal Tool
Instrument Rack (for wrapped instruments)
Operating Cycles: 6 minute, 8 minute, or 12 minute
Unit Size: 17" W x 17"D x 15"H, 432mm x 432mm x 381mm
Weight: 50 lbs (23Kg)
Dimensions: 7.5"D x 8.25"W x 1.5"H, 229 mm x 216 mm x 38 mm
Electrical: 110V-120V, 60Hz, 1100 Watts warm up, 300 Watts operating
220V-240V, 50Hz, 1100 Watts warm up, 300 Watts operating
Temperature: 375º Fahrenheit (190º Celsius)
Warranty: One year (Parts and labor)
Models: COX-115V-N, COX-220V-N
Approvals: ETL, FDA 510 (k) K881371